I'm seeing cute clothes everywhere I look this spring! Classics with a twist are the styles that really speak to me since they seem to have the most longevity (and aren't embarrassing when you look back at pictures later, ha!). Dresses are by far my favorite go-to when warmer temps arrive. They make me feel instantly pulled together, ready for just about any occasion, and are easy breezy. Anthro has so many great ones! And just in case my husband is reading this post, Mother's Day is this week :).
1. Woven Clutch - I love to use clutches for going out to dinner when I don't want to carry a big bag - Just something that can hold a few essentials. This one is darling!
2. Oversized Sunnies - Because everybody looks glamorous in really big glasses, right? And Tory Burch always gets it right.
3. Silk Blend Scarf - One thing I try to have with me at all times in the spring/summer is a light scarf. That extra layer comes in handy and you never know when you'll need it.
4. Gold Hoop Earrings - Big hoop earrings never go out of style and are the perfect finishing touch for summer up-dos.
5. Roller Ball Trio - I've long been a fan of the Philosophy fragrance line. These little rollerballs are so convenient for on the go and travel. The bonus is you don't have to commit to a full bottle. P.S. There's a gift with purchase right now.
6. Cirque Swing Dress - I'm in love with this dress! The color, the detail, all of it!
7. Two Band Slides - Slides are still going strong this spring.
8. Popover Tunic - Chambray is a closet staple. This one hits mid thigh and would look adorable over a pair of white jeans.
9. Platform Espadrille - On my wish list for sure!
10. One Piece Swimsuit - Swimsuits are one of the worst things to shop for in my opinion. I bought this one in a floral pattern before spring break and was extremely happy with the fit/cut. It's on sale for $44.50 and comes in several colors/patterns.
SHOP THE POST