1. OPI Bubble Bath - This is my favorite classic pink for any occasion. I've actually lost count how many bottles of this I've used. Even though it's a sheer polish, I find that 3 coats gives a good almost opaque finish. The blush pink is subtle a wears well with all the colors in my wardrobe. I wear it on my fingers only.
2. Essie Fiji - I started wearing this pink last summer and am now on my second bottle. It's a fun almost white pink that's opaque. I find that 2 coats is usually enough for full coverage, but sometimes add a third for good measure. I've worn it on my toes, but prefer it on my fingers.
3. Essie Mod Squad - This is my favorite playful pink for toes & fingers! Two coats does the trick for an instantly fun pop of color.
4. Essie Watermelon - Deeper in color with a touch of red, watermelon just says summer. Two coats give perfect coverage. Love it on toes!
1. Burt's Bees Carolina Coast - I'm a huge fan of all Burt's Bees lip products. The crayons are my favorites. Carolina Coast is the one I reach for and apply without a mirror. It is a light pink so I wear it mostly during the day or when I'm playing up my eyes or cheeks.
2. Nordstrom Rose Petal - I've never had luck with lip glosses. They were either too sticky, shiny, or the color was "off". One day I discovered the Nordstrom line of lip gloss and was hooked. Rose Petal is a "lippy" pink that can be worn over color or alone for a more natural finish. Unfortunately it is no longer available, but this one is a close second. Do any of you have a good recommendation for a lippy pink gloss?
3. Sonia Kashuk Parisian Pink - Parisian Pink is hands down my favorite pink currently! I've been wearing this color non-stop since I bought it a few weeks ago. It's bright without being too bright. I wear it day and night and love how it instantly perks up my face.
4. Sephora Say My Name - This is an extremely bright pink and isn't for everybody. I wear it when the rest of my make-up is understated and I want to add a bit of drama with lipstick. Definitely a fun summer color!