Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Whew! This month is flying by, is it not? I almost let April slip by without a monthly style post. There has been a flurry of activity at our house this week and I'll bring you up to date soon. For now, let's look at some of the cutest spring styles, shall we?
1. white linen blazer - I love this classic style and believe every girl should own a linen blazer. I especially love white for dressing up a pair of jeans. Currently on sale.
2. fringe sandals - Fringe sandals are on my wish list! This caramel color will go with everything.
3. sunnies - Loving this not-quite-cat frame in tortoise!
4. off the shoulder top - I can't get enough of this pretty color. Cute paired with white denim.
5. espadrille wedge - Also on my wish list. I actually tried them on and am kicking myself for not buying them.
6. pearl ear crawlers - Ear crawlers are a fun update to a traditional stud earring.
7. tassel necklace - Tassel necklaces are perfect for adding an extra touch of color and this seller has tons of pretty options!
8. straw tote - It was lust at first sight when I laid my eyes on this bag.
9. striped knit top - Several color options, but I really like this persimmon colorway.
10. white jeans - High rise with a sassy cropped hem. Looks adorable with sneakers, flats, or heels.
Labels: monthly style