I prefer a simple skincare routine - one that includes a good cleanser and a moisturizer that works without being greasy. Now that I'm older I also like products that reverse sun damage and reveal fresh, brighter skin. Here are few things I'm loving right now.
2. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment - I apply this eye cream morning and night. I like that it stays in place and doesn't migrate into my eyes. The skin around my eyes looks brighter and rejuvenated and it never burns like many eye creams can. When I use it in the morning, I apply it after my shower so that it can absorb before applying makeup.
3. Vitamin C Serum - This is my secret to reversing sun damage - dang those wrinkles & age spots! I apply it after my morning shower under my moisturizer. Costs around $10.
4. Tinkle Razors - A while back I was out with friends and one friend asked what to do about the peach fuzz growing on her face. I shared my little secret with her about shaving. If you have never heard of this before, try google searching "should women shave their face". You'll be surprised how many do. I've found these razors to be the absolute best for getting rid of the peach fuzz. My makeup goes on smoothly, my face looks brighter, and no more granny fuzz. It's something I do every week or two and I love the results.
5. Keihl's Ultra Facial Cream - I'm currently out of this cream and am trying to decide whether to order more or hold out for spring when I switch over to Cetaphil. I apply either of these over my Vitamin C serum and under my makeup each morning.
6. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery - I apply this each night over the Retinol. It absorbs quickly, smells amazing, and my skin feels so good.
7. Retinol - My skin is thanking me for finding this product! It contains 2.5% retinol, hyaluronic acid, along with natural ingredients. I've been applying this after washing my face in the evening and my skin looks brighter, my pores are smaller, and the fine lines seem to be diminishing. I find that it isn't moisturizing enough for me so I apply the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery just before bedtime.
8. The Lip Scrub - I received this for Christmas, love it and have even convinced the men in the house to try. Inevitably, we all get dry lips from time to time and this stuff works wonders. I use it once a week before washing my face.