Ready or not, December is here! I'm so excited about the season and all of the festivities that come with it. This is definitely the month to add a little (or a lot) of sparkle to the wardrobe. I like pieces that can go from day to night with a few accessory & makeup changes. The easier the better!
1. cashmere cable pom-pom sweater - I reach for cashmere once the cooler months roll in! The pom-pom detailing on this beauty had me at hello! Get similar looks here and here for less.
2. leopard faux fur coat - Santa, could I have this one early, please? I'm pretty sure I'll be the 87 year old lady still wearing her leopard coat (not that there's anything wrong with that!). A statement piece, yes, but very much a classic.
3. red lipstick - A little red on the lips and boom! Party ready! Nars is one of my favorite brands when it comes to makeup. I've been wearing the tinted moisturizer for years and love it!
4. cat eye sunglasses - Great style at a great price!
5. black velvet jeans - Perfect for day or night! Pair them with the studded heels, cable sweater, and leopard jacket for a very chic look.
6. crystal clutch - Pretty little clutches are so fun this time of year! The crystals up the 'wow' factor.
7. stud earrings - These babies are 1/2" square and only $8!
8. studded pumps - I love the real ones, but let's be honest. Only a few can actually afford them.
9. quilted vest - I have this in black and wear it almost every day. It is warm without being bulky and the gold zipper is a nice touch.
10. sequin front tee - Another great piece to throw on with winter white jeans or a pleated skirt for a quick party look.
SHOP THE POST