This month is all about parties and gatherings with family and friends. I've rounded up a few things to add a festive touch to your home. What can I say, I like a little extra sparkle this time of year.
1. champagne flutes - These are on my wish list for sure! I love that they are stemless and the gold details make them extra special.
2. peppermint garland - Add holiday cheer to your hot cocoa bar or drink station at parties with this fun red & white garland..
3. birchwood pine candle - It's no secret this is my go-to fragrance during the holidays!
4. buffalo plaid pillow - I'm a big fan of buffalo plaid and now is the perfect time to add a red pillow to the mix.
5. gold chargers - Gold chargers make even everyday china look a little more special. Add a few flowers and candles and your table is party ready.
6. gold flatware - I don't have gold flatware, but I've always wanted it. Santa, are you reading this?
7. tortoise ice bucket - Use this gorgeous bucket either to serve your favorite chilled wine or prosecco or fill it with flowers. Either way is a winner in my book!
8. pom pom throw - I simply cannot get enough of pom poms!
9. brass pineapples - Pineapples are a sign of hospitality of course. 'Tis the season.