1. Statement Necklace - Even though small, delicate necklaces are trending, I'll always love a statement necklace for its ability to transform an ordinary outfit into something special. This piece is especially pretty tucked inside a blue blouse or prominently displayed over a white knit top or sweater. The blues work especially well with denim and the accent color (merlot) is strong this year.
2. Blanket Poncho - Ponchos are one of the coziest pieces a girl can wear this season! Black and white/cream are my favorite color choices.
3. Faux Fur Stole - I had this on my wish list last year, and it remains on my wish list! This is another fun accessory that can elevate even a denim jacket.
4. Lace Front Tee - Lace tops are utterly feminine and I chose this one in merlot (also available in black). Pair it with denim to keep it casual or with a skirt come party time. Top it with your statement necklace and out the door you go!
5. Plaid Button Down - There's no denying that plaid is a hit again this year. I've always thought of this pattern as a classic though and really, really like this colorway. One of my favorite ways to wear it is with denim or dress it up with a leather skirt.
6. Denim Leggings - This is my new favorite denim for the price! I picked up a pair at 40% off and love them. Don't let the name fool you - they aren't leggings at all. They are jeans with a really good fit.
7. Tassel Loafer - I'm pretty excited about the comeback of the loafer! They have so much more personality than the ballet flat, no? Think of it as a timeless classic that is once again getting its ten minutes of fame.
8. Wedge Bootie - I received these booties as a birthday gift and have worn them non-stop. They look great with tights & a dress as well as skinny jeans and a pretty blouse. Also come in taupe.
9. Drawstring Bag - This bag is similar to the one I picked up a couple of weeks ago, only this one is leather and available in merlot.
10. Long Peacoat - A classic must have.
SHOP THE POST