Now that October is here, I'm officially excited about fall. Not only is it my birthday month, but it's time to wear something other than my usual uniform. Raise your hand if you're ready for a change too. I'm dreaming of cozy scarves, boots, and rich neutrals for starters. Now is a great time to look for a few new basics like jeans, handbags, p.j.'s, and outerwear. October is also one of my favorite months to walk to dinner, which calls for comfy yet edgy sneakers that can be worn with jeans. Let's go shopping!
1) plaid blanket scarf - Last year I bought this scarf and wore it all the time. This one and this one are both pretty color updates.
2) stripe leather panel sweater - Stripes are always a great idea and the addition of leather on the elbows is a nice little fall touch.
3) moody nail color - I also like this one.
4) black skinny jeans - I recently purchased a new pair of black skinny jeans and love them! They can easily be dressed up or down which always scores big points in my book. These fit great too for less! Black skinnies are super slenderizing & the high waistband hides any chance of muffin top.
5) weekend bag - We have a few overnight trips coming up and I would love to ditch the suitcase with wheels for one of these.
6) lariat necklace - Great worn alone or paired with one or more necklaces for the layered look.
7) camel coat - Camel coats look good with just about everything. This one has flattering lines and is a steal!
8) booties - Okay, I'm dying over these booties! I love the chunky heel the crisscrossed straps make them unique.
9) pajamas - I usually pick up a new pair of p.j.'s each year and have my eyes on these!
10) sneakers - These sneakers go with everything - especially leggings topped with flowy sweaters or skinny jeans topped with just about anything.
SHOP THE POST