It's that time of year when my basics need a little refreshing. Temps are still warm, but I'm beginning to think of transitioning into a more fall-like wardrobe and still keep my cool. I love chambrays, denims, and stripes and think blues are one of the best "neutrals" ever.
1. Chambray off the shoulder dress - I discovered this dress through another blogger and ordered one yesterday. I'll dress it up with wedges or keep it simple with flats. Did I mention it is only $20?!
2. Sun hat - I'm looking for a new sunhat for an upcoming beach trip and this one by Eric Javits looks perfect & got great reviews! Do you have a favorite hat?
3. Boat neck stripe tee - This is one basic I will always wear so I try to scoop one up every year.
4. Denim jacket - Denim jackets are a timeless classic that have been a little more in favor lately. This one has a great finish and price and I also like this one.
5. Leather clutch - This little clutch also comes in black and grey croc, but I really like the tan doeskin.
6. Bandeau one piece swim suit - This is my new favorite swim suit style which is something I never thought I would say! I have a similar suit in black and love it! The fit is flattering and no straps means no tan lines. Everything stays put which puts me at ease.
7. Chambray shirt - I wear my chambray shirt all year long. I'm currently wearing it with shorts or layered and knotted over a maxi dress if it's cool at night. Hands down one of my favorite basics! This shirt is another favorite!
8. New Balance sneakers - I love a sporty sneaker paired with shorts or jeans and this is my current favorite. The light blue is also super cute!
9. Lace up sandals - Now is a great time to pick up a pair of sandals and these are on my radar! I also like these.
10. Military dress - This is such a versatile little dress! I would wear it now with sandals and later in the fall with boots and a scarf . This one is also adorable!