Now that the dog days of summer are upon us, my goal is to stay as cool as possible. I'm always looking for a piece here or there to add to my summer wardrobe and have found a few things I love. Some of them are already in my closet and a few are on my radar and today I'm sharing them with you. Here are my July style picks.
1. Almost Bare - I normally wear La Vie est Bellé, but now that the summer here I wanted something a little lighter. A few weeks ago I picked up a bottle of Almost Bare by Bobbie Brown and fell in love with the scent! It's the perfect fragrance for summer with a clean, fresh smell that doesn't overwhelm, but sticks around the duration of the day.
2. Chambray Tee - I recently ordered this tee (40% off) and find myself reaching for it over and over. I like to think of it as a replacement for my chambray shirt (now that it's too hot to wear it). The flutter sleeves and eyelet detail keeps it feminine. I wear it with these white shorts.
3. Pink and orange shorts - I knew that I had to have these when I first saw them. They're only $25!
4. Swing tank dress - This dress is so comfy! It can be dressed up with heels & a pretty necklace or thrown on with flip-flops and a topknot. The shoulders are very flattering and the cut of the dress is very "forgiving" without being dumpy. Bonus, it's only $15!
5. Linen-cotton dress - I ordered this dress last weekend and cannot wait for it to arrive! I'll pair it with chunky heels and my Kendra Scott cuff and fun earrings.
6. Tassel necklace - I love how a tassel necklace jazzes up even the most simple outfit. It's a great way to add something special to those summer clothes once they've lost their excitement ;).
7. Chunky heels - Don't know what it is, but I am really loving chunky heels at the moment! These would look great with dresses, white jeans, or even shorts with a flowy top.
8. Eyelet peplum top - This top is 65% off right now! It looks great with shorts or a pencil skirt and peplums are so flattering! I might be ordering this one.
9. Leopard thong sandals - I've been wearing these sandals since May and love them! The sole has a little more support than the average sandal and the foot-bed material is super soft!
10. Woven tote - It's no secret how much I love my beach bag, but dang, this one sure is cute!