I hope ya'll are having a great week! So many great sales are going on including the Nordstrom Anniversary sale which starts today and runs through July 16 for rewards members. Apply here to shop early. If you aren't a reward member don't worry because you'll have full access to sales after the 17th. I'll keep you posted on goodies I find once the sale kicks off so be sure to check in.
In the mean time, I've rounded up my July home picks. I'm currently finding blues, textures, and stripes hard to resist!
1. Toulouse patio chairs - I love these chairs because they remind me of Italy. Every outdoor bistro has them and I would love to add a few to our home. A small table for two & a pair of chairs would be perfect in my book!
2. Marble & wood serving board - We recently picked up one of these to use as a serving piece and I cannot say enough great things! When not in use it looks great propped in the kitchen behind the canisters.
3. Boho bolster pillow - I fell in love with this pillow a while back and also love the plum and bow bolster. The price is great and bolsters are a nice addition a bed or side chair.
4. Blue & white ikat pillows - A pair of these would look nice in any outdoor space and the bonus is they are weather & sun resistant.
5. Striped umbrella - Our striped umbrella has been working overtime this summer and I love the bold pattern it adds to our outdoor space! This one is a steal and comes in lots of colors both solid and stripes.
6. Garden stool - Garden stools are one of the most versatile little tables which I why I always recommend them! Love the scale of these from Target!
7. Fragrant candle - Scented candles are always a good idea, especially Diptyque! They burn evenly have a lovely fragrance that doesn't overwhelm.
8. Adirondack chairs - I love seeing pairs Adirondack chairs in yards around our neighborhood. They look so inviting, no? These are on sale with free shipping.
9. Abstract art - Whenever I need art Minted is one of the first places I search. This one popped up the other day. The mix of blues, greens, and roses are lovely!
10. Muted rug - Well, this one sold out yesterday, but there are others that are similar like this one and this one.