Thursday, December 18, 2014
Since world peace doesn't seem to be an option, I've come up with a few items to put in Santa's suggestion box. It's funny, some Christmases Mr. and I exchange gifts and sometimes we don't. We've always enjoyed giving to others and feel like there's really nothing we must have for ourselves. If I recall correctly, last year we gave each other a new hot water heater, a part for the car, and paid the vet for oral surgery, ha! This year my little wish list is actually quite practical sprinkled with a little bit of pretty, and much more exciting than a hot water heater. And here it is...
1. Cute little ear jackets are popping up everywhere and I just think they are the cutest!
2. OK here's the deal. I went to four Targets looking for the plaid scarf. Each store showed them in stock online, but when I got there, they were all out. Eventually I found a plaid scarf source last week and Mr. ordered this one. I'll try to act surprised when I open the box!
3. I need a good pair of sunnies and these are about as classic as they come.
4. My wallet is slowly dying. Mom gave it to me at least ten years ago (thank you Mom) and it has been a good one, but now my change is starting to fall out the bottom. Time for a new one.
5. A pom beanie is a must this year!
6. I originally wanted these boots, but they are out of stock in my size. Darn those early shoppers. A friend of mine has these boots and they are amazing!
This is the last gift guide you will see from me this year. I'll be back tomorrow with Friday links and after that posts might be a little more sporadic throughout the holidays. Take a deep breath friends, we're almost there.