Good morning and happy Friday!
This week I'm loving...
1. Apartment 34 shows us how to set the holiday table. For more inspiration check out this post.
2. This might help you find your design style or at least reconsider those impulse buys that eventually fill up the house.
3. How about a simple and free printable for Thanksgiving?
4. I was already in the holiday decorating mood and this gave me inspiration. I can almost smell the evergreens!
5. Holidays are the perfect time for the smokey eye, but don't forget the inner glow.
6. This might just be my new favorite pillow!
7. Chopped brussels sprouts salad with creamy shallot dressing sounds like a nice addition to the Thanksgiving menu to me!
8. I made white chicken chili last night with a side of quesadillas and it was a delicious!
9. I gave my hair dresser this inspiration image at a recent appointment and she nailed it!
10. This is a good reminder.
Have a great weekend lovelies! XO