Sorry I didn't post Friday Link Love last week. After being fully submerged in Christmas decor last week, I'm ready to start decorating. My friends on instagram are already ahead of me so I'd better get crackin'. Link Love is all about the holidays this week. Enjoy!
1. Green and white will forever be my favorite Christmas color story.
2. I'm a big fan of making gift tags and these are on my radar.
3. I'm also a big fan of anything boxwood. Even though I make my own wreaths each year, it is very tempting to order one instead.
4. I'll be revising my Christmas play list this year.
5. Simplicity is beautiful - especially at Christmas!
6. I've tried bleaching pine cones, but they never turned out this good!
7. Speaking of pine cones, I'm considering adding a little sparkle to my pine cone wreath.
8. Brilliant! That is all. #whydidntithinkofthat
9. Not sure the origin of this image, but love the natural elements...and of course green & white.
10. A party in a box might come in handy.
Have a great weekend loves! XO