Most Fridays, I share a few favorite links from the week. So here we go...
1. If you are sitting on the fence about whether or not to paint that oak vanity - grab a paint brush now. If you still need convincing, read this post.
2. I'll admit that college is on the brain lately as our oldest son enters his senior year of high school Monday. This girls' dorm room is the cutest!
3. I made this mac & cheese this week and we all agreed it is the best, most mouth watering and creamy mac & cheese we've ever had - and I've tried lots of recipes. Two words...Greek yogurt.
4. If you have a stack of art and do not know where to begin, this post on art tips, tricks, and rules might come in handy.
5. I think it is safe to say that from time to time we all compare ourselves to others. This post is a great reminder that instead of comparing, we should all try to be our best selves.