Howdy folks! Have you had a great week? It flew by, no? I keep seeing "first day of school" pictures and I'm just not ready for that! Have your kids started school? Please say no.
It is time for the Friday favorites so here goes...
1. Holly's post is a must see!
2. You know I love drop cloth projects, and this one is at the top of my new favorite list.
3. I absolutely adore this haircut! Ladies my, ahem, age can easily look cat hoarderish with hair that is too long. I might be approaching that now. The loose, easy waves and length are perfect!
4. Make your eyes look bigger with this tutorial.
5. Being an animal lover, this post made me laugh out loud. Gotta love pets!
The boys leave tomorrow to spend the week with grandparents. Mr. & I have plans to do something fun the last part of the week. Like a mullet, business in the front, party in the back. Have a great weekend loves!