Happy Friday! Here's what I'm loving this week. Enjoy!
1. A Beautiful Kitchen Before & After with Delightful Design. I love that Abby says it like it is. Don't try and "trick out" your tile back splash. Simple is always better - especially long term.
2. A Little Styling with Milk & Honey Home. These ladies are good, really good!
3. Terrariums with Most Lovely Things. When I was a little girl, my parents would take me on walks in the woods where we would gather woodland plants to make terrariums. I really want to do this again.
4. Chicken, Bacon, & Avocado Chopped Salad. Mr. and I have become cobb salad addicts. This salad looks like it will cut to the chase - skip the lettuce, just give me the good stuff!
5. In the wake of the horrific events this week, this quote is appropriate.
6. Lemon Buttermilk Pancakes. These scrumptious little babies are on my "to-eat" list this weekend.
7. Facebook Apps Guide with Breanna Rose. This is something bloggers will appreciate - a great tutorial for spiffing up your facebook page.
Have a great weekend everybody!