This week I'm loving...
1. Megan Camp's cottage update.
2. This look for spring - just when I thought that I would never wear flares again.
3. I always lust after good before & after. This is one you will not want to miss.
4. With the hint of spring in the air, I am beginning to think about outdoor entertaining. This delicious drink is on the top of my list of things to try.
5. To top it off, how about a gorgeous ombre centerpiece for your next party?
In other news, I'm making progress on the ORC. The bed skirt has been trimmed with grosgrain ribbon, frames are ready to be hung, and the accessories are coming together. Photos and posts are coming next week. Have a great weekend everybody!