One of my readers recently asked about the topiary in our family room and it reminded me that I never shared the new and improved topiary with you.
If you have been following my blog for a while you might remember this project when I made my first attempt at DIY topiary.
I lived with it like this until I couldn't take it any more. Finally I picked up a few bunches of faux boxwood at Hobby Lobby hoping to make the scale a little better.
I don't have a picture of the steps, but here is what I did...
The faux boxwood comes in long branches and I cut off the individual stems because I wanted my topiary to be full and to scale. Once I had all of the pieces cut ( I think it took 1 1/2- 2 branches per topiary) I began hot gluing the ends and placing the boxwood into the foam ball until it was filled in.